Wednesday, November 18, 2009

He's Back

So for some reason a lot of the rappers I like come from Canada. K-OS (which looks exactly like Will I AM) some how sneaked out a new CD entitled YES! and I was late on finding out. Man from the opening track to the last this CD floored me. I was in astonishment at what amazing flavor and variety this album has. Its so much more than rap, or rock or anything. Songs for every emotion and time, it truly is a classic. I advise you get up from your seat drive walk or fly to your nearest record store and purchase this. NO!, don't fucking Itunes purchase it or illegal DL it, buy the hard copy you will thank me later. Check out his http://www.myspace.com/kos for news and dates. Here are his two new videos from his new album enjoy! I am going to devote a whole post soon to all things K-OS so keep a look out.



No comments: